Why Highland Homes?
For more than 30 years, we’ve built award-winning homes throughout Texas, striving to provide a level of quality, customer service and architectural beauty that is unique among homebuilders.
We are honored to be frequently recognized for outstanding customer service and innovative construction techniques. Some of our most recent accolades include:
- Six-time People’s Choice Builder of the Year award winner, 2011-2017
- #23 on the 2016 Builder 100, Builder magazine’s prestigious ranking of the top 100 homebuilders in the U.S.
- 2015 ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Market Leader Award winner
- Named the 7th Most Trusted Home Builder in America in 2013 by an independent study of the 29 biggest U.S. homebuilding markets
- Recognized as the sixth-largest private homebuilder in the country
- Recipient of multiple JD Power & Associates awards
Leading Construction and Design
At Highland, we are passionate about architectural design. We use extensive lifestyle research and customer feedback to ensure our home designs are always evolving - never getting static - resulting in home designs that promote modern living. We also build with the latest energy-efficient construction materials, using cutting edge methods to deliver comfortable, eco-friendly homes.
Unmatched Customer Service
Exceptional customer service defines our culture. We are guided by a set of Core Values that focus on always doing the right thing for our customers, partners and employee-owners. As a result, thousands of happy homeowners agree that Highland Homes provides leading customer service at every stage of the homebuilding process.
A Commitment to Professionalism
We work closely with the Realtor community to ensure every customer finds the perfect home. Our Realtor partners consistently recommend Highland to their clients for our professionalism, quality and unmatched customer service.
Location, Location, Location
We carefully select the ideal locations and the master-planned communities that will enhance our homeowners’ lifestyles, while also maximizing the resale value of each home.